Bridgestone Battlecross X20 90/100-21 Soft Front Tyre
Traction, traction, traction - Move forwards, not sideways, thanks to Bridgestone’s proprietary block design that delivers outstanding acceleration and braking response.
Pro circuit technology - The Battlecross X20 integrates technology developed on the pro circuit, for all types of riders from beginners to international championship riders.
Amazing cornering grip - The Battlecross X20’s incredible grip straightens out even the most challenging course, letting you corner like you’re on rails!
Huge operating range - Developed to handle a wide range of terrain from soft to medium and even mud, this really is one versatile performer!
Fast, easy mounting - Fully symmetrical block alignment on the rear tyre means it can be mounted in either direction for an even faster changeover in the pits.
- Engineered block distribution on front and rear tyres maximises grip, especially in soft terrain.
- Optimised stiffness and edge component delivers superior traction, powering you through the straight and narrow.
- Advanced convex “Castle” blocks on rear tyre deliver outstanding traction on medium terrain, widening the tyre’s effective operating range.
- Castle blocks have already been implemented on the Battlecross X30 and X40 with impressive results and a very positive response from the market.
- Dual-direction rotation for easy mounting thanks to fully symmetrical block alignment and optimized construction.
- Developed in close collaboration with pro riders on the international circuit.
- Additional Information
SKU 8001774 Barcode No Tyre Size 90/100-21 Manufacturer Bridgestone