SIDI Crossfire 2 Motocross Boots
Sidi’s Crossfire 2 takes the quality and comfort of the Crossfire off-road motorcycling boot range to a whole new level. This is the line that introduces a number of functionality enhancing features and proves that it is possible to create extremely protective boots without crossing the boundaries of practicality and style.
Sidi’s Crossfire 2 introduces a system that lets the user adjust the area of the boot around the calf area. It allows flexible calf movement, something we haven’t seen in other motorcycling boots so far. While it provides extreme protection through shin plates and toe defenders, it does a good job at allowing the freedom to move. The result is an extremely comfortable ride for every rider. However, this is not all… A Feature - full Foot Gear
From the adjustable calf system to the memory retention system, Sidi ‘s Crossfire 2 boots are bound to give you that priceless feeling of wearing a custom made boot. Complementing the retention system is the Dual Flex system, that allows the riders to adjust the fitting even if they are wearing the boot with in combination with a knee brace.
Sidi’s Crossfire 2 boots feature an ergonomic design with three extended ribs at the back of the boot. This feature was designed to make it easier for riders to make an upshift when starting their bikes. It also protects the heel and ankle from shocks. Other features include:
• inner marerial: Teflon air mesh inner liner and Cambrelle
• outer material: Leather and Microfiber
• the shin plate is replaceable
• the adjustable buckles are replaceable and easy to use
• adjustable Calf System with velcro
• the Metatarsus Inserts are replaceable
• An thermoplastic defender on the toe area for best protection
• Anatomically shaped heel with reinforcements
• the stitching-free boot leg is replaceable
- Additional Information
SKU sidic2mb Manufacturer SIDI