V-Force 4R Reed Valve - KTM Husqvarna TE TC TX SX EXC 125 /150 /250 /300
- The unique design of the V-Force reed valve system features double the reed tip surface over a conventional reed valve design. This has two major benefits: 1) The reed petals only travel half the distance as a conventional reed valve design to get the same airflow. 2) Because the reed petals only need to travel half the distance of that on a conventional reed valve design, there is a greater chance of them being fully opened as well as a better chance of sealing when they are "closed". A reed petal never truly "closes" in a classic sense, as it is always in movement. Consider this, an engine operating at 8,000 RPM results in a reed petal opening and closing 133 times in one second. This fact, sheds light on another V-Force advantage. Since the petals are only traveling half the distance, they generally last longer and they receive less wear than the reed petals on a conventional reed valve design.
- Reed petal resin system, carbon fiber and lay-up.
- Pre-curved reed petal ensures better seal at tip.
- Wider reed cage for maximum airflow.
- Combined reed tip area increased by 10.5% resulting in increased total air flow.
- Airfoil shape added to cage tip to increase air velocity from outer ports.
- Long reed stops added to progressively slow petal tip velocity, for increased petal durability.
- Reduced frontal area of central wing by 15.6% combined with a more aerodynamic shape.
- Rubber overmodling on reed tip surface of cage to further enhance petal life.
- All-new manifold, reed cage and air guide designed for the VFVorce4R.
- Bike Fitment
HUSQVARNA TC 125 2016–2017
HUSQVARNA TC 250 2017
HUSQVARNA TE 150 2017
HUSQVARNA TE 250 2017
HUSQVARNA TE 300 2017
HUSQVARNA TX 300 2017
KTM 125 SX 2016–2017
KTM 150 SX 2016–2017
KTM 150 EXC 2017
KTM 250 SX 2017
KTM 250 EXC 2017
KTM 300 EXC 2017
- Additional Information
SKU 1767380001 Barcode N/A Manufacturer V-Force