Traxy Tube Support System 18"
TRAXY TUBE SUPPORT SYSTEM. New, innovative system, replaces regular tube inside the 140/80-18″ or 120/90-18″ rear hard enduro tyre, mounted on a 2.15-18″ rim. It’s intended use is for offroad only, extreme enduro type of riding. Using this system, the rider will benefit from:
- Superior traction
- Air cushion feel
- Low weight
- Tyre bead stays locked firmly on to the rim
- Tyre puncture doesn’t have negative effect on the performance
- Highly reduced chance of pinching the tube due to reduced tube flat width with Traxy Tube Support
- Quick adaption to different terrain and track condition with air pressure
- Increases tyre lifetime
- Boost in self-confidence when riding hard sections
Use and install the Traxy Tube Support system according to instructions for use and mounting instructions. Always install genuine components of the system to get optimal performance.
Please Note: This is a special order item (until demand picks up) which is coming from Europe please allow 10 Business days delivery time.
|Product Name||Traxy Tube Support System 18"|
|Custom Stock Status||Special Order|